thursday, june 25 | 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(Palace Ave and Macalester St)
Come and learn more about the Food: Too Good To Waste program - designed to help reduce the amount of food you throw away.
- we'll supply the ice cream, you bring ice cream toppings to share. Check your pantry for dried fruits, nuts, candy and crushed cookies
- bring food items a food swap. Bring an edible food item and take home something new.
- fun craft activity for kids
- play a wasted food trivia game at 7:15.
- remember to bring a blanket or chair.
Planning to join us? RSVP on our Facebook event page so we know how much delicious ice cream to bring. For more info, email email@example.com.
fact: the average american throws away 20 pounds of food each month.
Join your Mac-Grove neighbors in the Food: Too Good to Waste program. MGCC, with support from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, will be hosting several workshops designed to help you reduce the amount of food you throw away. Learn simple techniques for smart planning and reducing wasted food at home - visit macgrove.org/foodwaste.