Have your design featured on new shirts representing the Macalester-Groveland neighborhood.
As a condition to being considered for the contest, you hereby represent and warrant that the following statements are true and correct and that you agree to the terms and conditions contained herein:
The contest is open to all. Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules.
- Submit your design in jpeg or PDF formats, but be prepared to upload your design in the following format if selected as winner: PSD (Photoshop), AI (Adobe Illustrator), jpeg, eps or PDF.
- The top three designs will be selected by the Community Building Committee. The MGCC Board of Directors will choose the winning design.
- MGCC reserves the right to use all designs for future marketing purposes.
- No reproduced images will be accepted. Your submission must be original artwork.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per entrant during the entry period.
- If your submission needs to be reproduced to ensure the highest quality of printing, we will do our best to recreate the most accurate design.
The winner will receive the following:
- One shirt
- Recognition on the MGCC website, emails and social media.
Shirts will be available for community to purchase online and in-person at the MGCC office and at community events.
Deadline for submission: December 31, 2018
Email image(s) (PDF or jpeg formats) and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include a description or statement about your design.
Selection of winner: January 2019
Winner will be notified via email.
Criteria for Selecting the Winning Design
The winning design will be determined by the creativity of the design and how well it incorporates the community of Macalester-Groveland (District 14) and city of St. Paul.