Are you interested in joining the MGCC Board of Directors? In April, Mac-Grove will elect the following Board of Directors:
- Two Grid 1 Representatives: Grid 1 residents are elected by residents of Grid 1
- Two Grid 3 Representatives: Grid 3 residents are elected by residents of Grid 3
- Two Grid 5 Representatives: Grid 5 residents are elected by residents of Grid 5
- Two At-Large Residential Representatives: Mac-Grove Residents elected by all Mac-Grove Residents
Each year, 1/3 of the board representatives are elected to a three-year term by community members. In 2020, elections moved from in-person paper ballots at the Annual Meeting to remote voting via paper or electronic ballot.
Residential grid representatives must live in the grid they represent and are elected by Mac-Grove community members currently living in that grid. At-large residential representatives must live in Mac-Grove and are elected by Mac-Grove community members currently living anywhere in Macalester-Groveland.
Interested in learning more?
Schedule a 1:1 virtual meeting with the MGCC Executive Director, Alexa, via Zoom or phone here.
Sign-up to attend a virtual Zoom community meeting to learn more:
- Tuesday, January 18th from 6:30-7pm
- Wednesday, February 2nd from 6:30-7pm
If you are interested in attending, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information will be provided as the dates get closer.