The 2020 Annual Meeting & Board Elections have moved online! The Annual meeting will be available to view on our website beginning July 23rd.
- We will accept applications for open board positions from July 24th until August 6th.
→ Download the Board Application here (available 7/24)
- All candidates will be published to our website and shared with the community by August 10th.
- Board elections will be held from August 13th through August 21st and will take place both online or as a mail-in ballot.
More details to come! Please stay tuned to this webpage and other MGCC publications.
Proposed Bylaw Changes
There will be three proposed changes to the MGCC bylaws on the election ballot. Learn more about the MGCC Bylaw changes before you vote! Details about MGCC’s bylaws and each change can be found here.
Interested in joining the board?
Members of our Board of Directors serve 3-year terms and one-third of our Board members are up for re-election each year. The following seats are up for election in 2020:
- At-Large Residential Representative (2 seats)
- Grid 2 Representative (2 seats)
- Grid 4 Representative (2 seats)
Please review the following documents relating to the board positions and elections:
- Expectations of Board Members
- 2020 Board Election Rules & Procedures – coming soon
- 2020 Board Application – available July 24th
All members of the Macalester-Groveland community are welcome and encouraged to participate – that’s everyone who lives, works, learns, and/or plays in the neighborhood. Tune in to learn more about our community, vote for your representatives, and get ready for our upcoming programs and events. Questions? Email email@example.com
On April 14th, the Board of Directors of the Macalester-Groveland Community Council approved a resolution postponing the 2020 Annual Meeting and Elections. The entire resolution is available here. Please email staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.