The 2020 Annual Meeting & Board Elections have moved online! The Annual meeting will be available to view on our website beginning July 23rd.
- We will accept applications for open board positions from July 24th until August 6th.
→ Download the Board Application here (available 7/24)
- All candidates will be published to our website and shared with the community by August 10th.
- Board elections will be held from August 13th through August 21st and will take place both online or as a mail-in ballot.
More details to come! Please stay tuned to this webpage and other MGCC publications.
Interested in joining the board?
Members of our Board of Directors serve 3-year terms and one-third of our Board members are up for re-election each year. The following seats are up for election in 2020:
- At-Large Residential Representative (2 seats)
- Grid 2 Representative (2 seats)
- Grid 4 Representative (2 seats)
Please review the following documents relating to the board positions and elections:
- Expectations of Board Members
- 2020 Board Election Rules & Procedures – coming soon
- 2020 Board Application – available July 24th
To encourage community members to participate in the election of their Grid and At-Large Representatives, please submit a Board Application to MGCC so we may promote the candidates.
All members of the Macalester-Groveland community are welcome and encouraged to attend – that’s everyone who lives, works, learns, and/or plays in the neighborhood. Tune in to learn more about our community, vote for your representatives, and get ready for our upcoming programs and events. Questions? Email email@example.com
On April 14th, the Board of Directors of the Macalester-Groveland Community Council approved a resolution postponing the 2020 Annual Meeting and Elections. The entire resolution is available here. Please email staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.