The 2020 Annual Meeting & Board Elections have moved online! The Annual meeting is now available to view!
- We will accept applications for open board positions from July 24th until August 6th.
- As of August 7th, MGCC staff have received 6 applications for the At-Large Residential Rep. positions, 5 applications for the Grid 2 Residential Rep. positions, and 5 applications for the Grid 4 Residential Rep. positions.
- All candidates will be published to our website and shared with the community by August 10th. The information on candidates will be posted outside of the Edgcumbe Rec Center (320 Griggs St S) for those with limited access to a computer. If you have any special requests for this information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 651-695-4000 and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Board elections will be held from August 13th through August 21st and will take place both online or as a mail-in ballot.
View the Online Annual Meeting
** Please note: Slide 15 in the Annual Meeting presentation recording contains one small error. The description for proposed bylaw change #3 should state “… (2) the power to establish and revise policies and procedures for actions without a meeting of the Board of Directors and its committees.”
The 2020 Annual Meeting presentation slides are available here.
Proposed Bylaw Changes
There will be three proposed changes to the MGCC bylaws on the election ballot. Learn more about the MGCC Bylaw changes before you vote! Details about MGCC’s bylaws and each change can be found here.
Interested in joining the board?
Members of our Board of Directors serve 3-year terms and one-third of our Board members are up for re-election each year. The following seats are up for election in 2020:
- At-Large Residential Representative (2 seats)
- Grid 2 Representative (2 seats)
- Grid 4 Representative (2 seats)
Please review the following documents relating to the board positions and elections:
All members of the Macalester-Groveland community are welcome and encouraged to participate – that’s everyone who lives, works, learns, and/or plays in the neighborhood. Tune in to learn more about our community, vote for your representatives, and get ready for our upcoming programs and events. Questions? Email email@example.com
On April 14th, the Board of Directors of the Macalester-Groveland Community Council approved a resolution postponing the 2020 Annual Meeting and Elections. The entire resolution is available here. Please email staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.