The 2021 Board Elections are open for voting!
How to Vote:
2. Watch the Annual Meeting if you’d like to hear from the candidates – and learn more about MGCC.
3. Review the eligibility requirements:
In 2021, the At-Large Organizational Representative seats are up for election. Only community members 18 years or older that belong to that organizational community may vote for that At-Large Organizational Representative.
- To vote for the At-Large Renter Representative, you must be a renter living in Mac-Grove.
- To vote for the At-Large Landlord Representative, you must be the landlord for a residential rental property in Mac-Grove. You are not required to live in Mac-Grove.
- To vote for the At-Large Business Representative, you must be a business owner or designated representative for a business located in Mac-Grove. You are not required to live in Mac-Grove.
- To vote for the At-Large Student Representative, you must be a student attending an educational institution at-least partially located in Mac-Grove. You are not required to live in Mac-Grove.
- Both Educational Institutions and Faith Institutions will designate a voter to vote in the election for their At-Large Representative. Ballots will be emailed directly to these designated voters.
4. Choose your ballot/s.
5. Vote by 11:45 pm on April 15th.
6. Results will be announced on April 23rd!
2021 Elections: April 8 – April 15
Each year MGCC hosts an Annual Meeting where community members elect 1/3 of the Board of Directors to represent them for the next 3 years. This year the Annual Meeting will be held virtually and elections will be held for one week, from Thursday, April 8th to Thursday, April 15th.
- To request a ballot, email staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at (651) 695-4000 indicating the number of ballots requested and your residential mailing address.
In April 2022, MGCC will hold elections for the odd grid representative seats (1,3 and 5) and 2 at-large residential representatives.