Thursday, April 16, 2020 | 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
You’re invited – join us for our annual neighborhood gathering!
What to expect:
- Enjoy tasty treats from local businesses
- We will also hold elections for all even-numbered grid seats and 2 At-Large Residential Representative seats on our Board of Directors.
- More details to be announced!
Members of our Board of Directors serve 3-year terms and one-third of our Board members are up for re-election each year. Seats up for election at our April 2020 meeting are:
- At-Large Residential Representative (2 seats)
- Grid 2 Representative (2 seats)
- Grid 4 Representative (2 seats)
All members of the Macalester-Groveland community are welcome and encouraged to attend – that’s everyone who lives, works, learns, and/or plays in the neighborhood. Come to learn more about our community, vote for your representatives, and get ready for our upcoming programs and events. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org