In January 2021, the Community Building Committee voted to change the name to “Community Building Team” (CBT), to better reflect the changing structure of this group. Beginning in 2021, the CBT holds full member meetings quarterly, with smaller planning groups meeting in between.
Mission: We are united in cultivating an engaged community by fostering ideas that build connections, preserve safety, and enhance the unique character of Macalester Groveland.
To accomplish this, Community Building Team activities include:
- Neighborhood beautification programs such as Alley Garden Awards, Native Garden Awards and Garden Fest and Plant Share events.
- Community events such as Mac-Grove Fest, Frost Fest, Home Improvement Fairs, Community Dialog Forums, and others.
- On-going programs such as Mac-Grove Mini-Grants and the Century Building Project.
- Other new programs that contribute to our community, improve communications and increase involvement with everyone in Mac-Groveland, especially those community sectors that have been under-represented in the past.
Interested? Sign up for monthly CBT meeting notices to receive upcoming agendas and meeting information here. The committee meets quarterly on the second Monday at 6:30 p.m. All are welcome to attend.
2021 Scheduled Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
- 1/21 Frost Fest planning meeting, 6:30pm: Join members from the Community Building Team to discuss plans for Frost Fest activities this winter. To participate in this Zoom meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 11, 2021 Quarterly Agenda
2020 Agendas + Minutes
If you would like to access meeting agendas and minutes prior to 2020, please email email@example.com
- November 2020 Agenda
- October 2020 Agenda
- September 2020 Agenda
- July 2020 Agenda
- June 2020 Agenda
- May 2020 Agenda
- April 2020 Agenda
- March 2020 Agenda
- February 2020 Agenda
- January 2020 Agenda