Remote Participation Guide to Upcoming MGCC Meetings
All meetings of the Macalester-Groveland Community Council are open to the public and residents are invited to attend virtually. We ask that interested community members email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom meeting link prior to the meeting. The meeting links will not be published online.
View an archive of recorded Board meetings here.
Upcoming MGCC Meetings
- The Board of Directors meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:30pm
- The Housing and Land Use Committee meets the 4th Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm
- The Transportation Committee meets the 4th Monday of each month at 6:30pm
- The Community Building Committee meets the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:30pm
- The Inclusivity Task Force meets the 1st Thursday of each month at 6:30pm
How to participate in a meeting using Zoom:
From a web browser (requires no sign-in or downloading of software)
- Open Chrome.
- Go to join.zoom.us.
- Enter your meeting ID provided by the host/organizer.
Or, download the Zoom app.
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- If you’re signed in, change your name if you don’t want your default name to appear.
- If you’re not signed in, enter a display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.