During the COVID-19 pandemic, MGCC will host all April board and committee meetings remotely through the virtual meeting software, Zoom.
All meetings of the Macalester-Groveland Community Council are open to the public and residents are invited to attend virtually. We ask that interested community members email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom meeting link prior to the meeting. The meeting links will not be published online.
View an archive of recorded Board meetings here.
How to participate in a meeting using Zoom:
From a web browser (requires no sign-in or downloading of software)
- Open Chrome.
- Go to join.zoom.us.
- Enter your meeting ID provided by the host/organizer.
Or, download the Zoom app.
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- If you’re signed in, change your name if you don’t want your default name to appear.
- If you’re not signed in, enter a display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.
Upcoming MGCC Meetings
|Inclusivity Task Force||May 7, 2020 – 6:30pm via Zoom||View Agenda Here|
|Community Building Committee||May 11, 2020 – 6:30pm via Zoom||View Agenda Here|
|Board of Directors||May 14, 2020 – 6:30pm via Zoom||View Agenda Here (available 5/7)|
|Housing and Land Use Committee||May 27, 2020 – 6:30pm via Zoom||View Agenda Here|
|Transportation Committee||May 18, 2020 – 6:30pm via Zoom (tentative)||View Agenda Here|