- Metro Transit (Bus lines 83, 84, 144, 63, 70, 74, 87, and 134 all run through the neighborhood)
- Hour Car: Car Sharing program
- Nice Ride Bike Sharing Program
- General City of Saint Paul Parking Information
Reminder: Effective January 3, 2015, no trailer may be parked on any street or alley within the City of Saint Paul unless connected to a motor vehicle capable of transporting it.
- Parking Ordinance Card (click to download) - Handy pocket reminder of Saint Paul parking ordinances - keep one with you or give one to a neighbor.
- Residential Permit Parking Information
Current Projects & Road Conditions
- Saint Paul Public Works Service Directory - Most Frequently Called Phone Numbers
- City Road Construction Projects
- MNDOT Road and traffic conditions
- Street Maintenance Service Program - Changes are coming to the City of Saint Paul’s Right-of-Way Maintenance Assessment. A new Street Maintenance Service Program has been proposed for 2017.
- Saint Paul Connect App: for iPhone, iPad and Android. Easily report potholes, burnt-out streetlights, damage to street signs, and icy spots on city streets through this app. It uses GPS technology to pinpoint your location, gives you the option to upload a photograph, and routes your report to the appropriate city department for follow-up. You can track your report from the time you send it to the time it's completed.
- Report a pothole: Call the Saint Paul Street & Bridge Maintenance Division at (651)-266-9700, send an email to email@example.com, or use the "Report an Issue" button on the Saint Paul SeeClickFix site. Please be sure to include the location of the pothole you are reporting (street name and nearest cross streets).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-695-4000 to bring a Transportation related concern to the Macalester-Groveland Community Council Transportation Committee, which meets the 4th Monday of each month at 6:30pm at the Edgcumbe Rec Center.