Thank you for registering for the 2019 Mac-Grove Fest!
- Remember to send a ST19 form if you plan to sell goods during the event.
- Please help us in our zero waste efforts and refrain from giving away items that are heavily packaged or contain plastic. Think recyclable, reusable, or compostable!
- If you’d like to coordinate an activity, please let us know!
Contact Britta Sherrill (email@example.com) with questions, or call 651-695-4000.
Pay for your registration:
Mail a check made out to MGCC to:
320 S. Griggs St.
St. Paul, MN 55105
Pay for your level of participation via PayPal below (fees apply):
- Outdoor booth spaces are 10’x10’. Exhibitors are required to furnish a tent with canopy. Tents must be free standing with pole weights; staking tents into the ground is not allowed.
- Tables are 30″ x 8′. Every exhibitor may opt for 1 table and 2 chairs with their registration.
- For reserving double spaces, please submit the form again.
- Vendors must remain at their exhibit area during event hours. When available, volunteers may be used for short relief periods. Smoking is prohibited in Saint Paul parks; no smoking is allowed in the booths.
- Vendors retain all proceeds from their sales and are responsible for collecting and reporting appropriate taxes. Valid Minnesota Sales Tax ID certificate must be displayed clearly in the artist’s tent. Be sure to complete the ST-19 form and file with the Macalester-Groveland Community Council.
- Groveland Fields are located in the heart of Macalester-Groveland, a neighborhood in Saint Paul. Macalester-Groveland is bounded by the Mississippi River to the West, Ayd Mill Road to the East, Summit Avenue to the North, and Randolph Avenue to the South. Mac-Grove Fest is not restricted to Macalester-Groveland residents, businesses, artists, groups, and organizations.
- Dependent on the weather, expected attendance is 2,000. Event is held rain or shine; no refunds are issued.
Final exhibitor details will be sent via email in late August leading up to the event. Please direct any questions to Britta Sherrill, Program and Communications Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-695-4000.